Wednesday, August 17, 2011

COMMING SOON! The Late Summer "History Will Be Made By Your St. Louis Blues" Series!

So in my insomniac state I have decided that my new upcoming editing practice exercise will be a series of "History Will Be Made" videos... I have a few Ideas that I QUICKLY scribbled down as my head and eye balls started to pound subtly telling me:

"Hey you... Yeah You... Yeah you need to fucking sleep... like RIGHT now so lay The Fuck Down we are TIRED! bitch..."

For the record my head and eyes are such assholes... but my eyes make up for it cause they are just fucking awesome... cause they are GREEN bitches... and my head is okay to when its not getting in the way of doors or any other blunt object type things... So any way those will be coming soon like with in the next week. I am thinking a video a week should do the trick... pay attention bitches... oh and if you just want to be fucking lazy (I see you gametimers... you love me!) but I will be sending links to the Link rats and the video section of the links shall be made my Bitch... IT WILL HAPPEN!!!

Well my lovelies tis almost time for work...

Cheerio and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment