Wednesday, August 24, 2011

They Trials and Tribulations of No Hockey

So this weekend/last week have been really hard on me. A lot of things were brought back up that really made me realize how much of a void a summer with out hockey leaves in my life... but this summer has been very hard for me I don't quite get it. I am counting down the days for the next season... I am so excited I can hardly bear it...

Last summer I was able to obtain a Hockey fix quite easily every week as Max was back in the Chicago Area for the summer and was playing in the local men's league... needless to say his games and Rat hockey were a frequent event when I wasn't working or Babysitting for my aunt. They were obviously not NHL Caliber games but they were still fun... and I really do miss them... and Jerry's stories in the bar after the game... He always had a good one... I can't wait to add at least one to a script one day. But those were the days before I had a bed... This summer I am LUCKY to get a fix. Max was still in St. Louis for summer school and didn't have the most entertaining of men's leagues when I was down for a visit. Hockey has left a really big void in my life and I have been slowly losing touch with the hold I have had on old bottled up pain...

We shall see if these videos will help get me through till October....



VIDEO UPDATE... just with out the fucking Video!
Speaking of the videos...

I have started on the first one of the series. It has such an Inglorious theme to it... So far I have captured most of the video off of Gamecenter... now for the hard part... the actual editing part. That I start tonight, hopefully... I am determined to get this shit done by Friday... so look out Miss Stephanie Hartigan... this fucker is headed your way for Saturday morning Linkage!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with AdFly and make dollars from every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete